To find out more about what Birchbox is click here.
Today Birchbox announced the release of another limited edition box. This comes just one month after the two limited edition boxes “Prestige Headliners” and “Mass Appeal” that they did in collaboration with Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) for the 2013 CEW Beauty Awards. The new limited edition box is titled “Head Of The Class” and costs $28. The products are geared toward teenagers and follow a timely back-to-school theme. This is what the box looks like:
The box contains the following products:
- stila lip glaze in Dreamy
- Sisco & Berluti Friendship Bracelets (Set of Two)
- Poppin Pink Small Soft Cover Notebook
- Color Club® Nail Polish in Flamingo
- Color Club® Nail Polish in Silver Lake
- Color Club® Sequin Nail Art Kit (Assortment of 5 Select Colors)
- Jane Tran Chrysanthemum Print Bobby Pin Set
- Birchbox Custom Pouch
- willa® Start Fresh Foaming Face Wash (Travel Size) or
- willa® Face Friendly Clear Face Moisturizer (Travel Size)
For me this box kinda misses the mark which is not too surprising since I’m by no means a teenager anymore (how the years fly by…). There are a few items in there that I would be interested in trying like the stila lip glaze and the willa cleanser and moisturizer. Beyond that I think most of the products just don’t fit my current lifestyle and in my eyes it would be a waste to pay $28 just to sample a few products. However, if I had a teenage daughter this would definitely be something I would get for her. What do you think of this box? Are you planning on buying it? If you do you can purchase the box by clicking here.